Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- 'Global' closing of front/rear windows
- Automatic rain sensing wipers
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows
- Intermittent rear wash/wipe
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- Body colour bumpers with black rubbing strip
- Body colour door handles
- Automatic headlights
- Front fog lamps
- ABS + traction control
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Emergency brake assist
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Hill start assist
- Cruise control + speed limiter
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Body colour door mirrors with integral indicators
- Electric heated door mirrors
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Deflation detection system
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Intelligent Protection System (IPS)
- Power child locks
- Interior Features
- Premium floor mats
- Dual zone electronic climate control
- 4 spoke leather steering wheel
- Auxiliary power socket
- Centre armrest with storage box
- Child observation mirror
- Leather gearknob
- Premium centre console
- Rake/reach adjustable steering wheel
- Rear parcel shelf
- Ambient interior lighting
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth connection with voice control and USB port
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Remote audio controls on steering wheel
- Driver Convenience
- 'Ford Power' starter button
- Easy fuel capless refuelling system
- Trip computer
- Diesel particulate filter
- Driver's seat manual height adjust
- Driver/passenger lumbar adjustment
- Front seatback tables
- Fully adjustable front headrests
- Isofix child seat attachment
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Three adjustable rear head restraints
- Versatile split folding rear seat - 40/20/40
- Anti-theft immobiliser
- Locking wheel nuts
- Remote central double locking
- Thatcham 1 volume sensing alarm
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Metallic paint
- Interior Features
- Cloth upholstery
- Maximum speed114 mph
- Cubic capacity1,560 cc
- Power115 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^5.40 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.10 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^4.60 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^52.3 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^68.9 mpg
- MPG (combined)^61.4 mpg
- Tank capacity53 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1915 kg
- Vehicle length4380 mm
- Vehicle width1828 mm
- Vehicle height1626 mm
- Co2 emissions119.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
Please enquire to request a personalised video on the car of your choice. Please explain what’s important to you and we will tailor the video to your needs. Driven nationwide delivery available with or without a part exchange. Finance on delivered cars is not an issue. Buy online and we will do the rest.
The car must be financed through ŠKODA Finance to qualify for delivery. (no need to sign paperwork on our premises)
our approved benefits
- 12 monthsWarranty*
- FreeMOT test
- 1 Year's RoadsideAssistance
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
* Available on cars up to 6 years old / 72,000 miles
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.